Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cookie Dough Pops

I wanted to eat cookie dough today and not cookies, so I found this recipe. Perfect. In the end I felt just as sick as I thought I would be. Gross. Never again. In case anybody else wants to never eat cookie dough again make these. They are so good, you will eat way to many - making yourself sick, and never wanting cookie dough again. Problem solved, or something like that.

- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini would have worked better, but who has those hanging around)
- Melting chocolate. I used the kind from Michaels.
- Lollipop sticks

1. In a medium bowl combine the flour, and salt.

2. In a second larger bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.

3. Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.


4. Roll the mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet lined with wax paper (Should make approximately 20).

5. Put the sticks in the dough. To make sure the lollipop stick stays in place, I melt a handful of chocolate chips and dip the stick in them then press it into the cookie dough.



6.  Chill for several hours or freeze for 15-20 minutes until firm

7. Melt chocolate and dip! I dipped just once and the dribbled some melted butterscotch chips on top.

I am really embarrassed of my after picture, for one they look horrible. Two, I grabbed the camera and snapped  in  a rush, hoping I got a picture and this is the best I got. Opps.

1 comment:

  1. I love cake pops! why didn't I ever think of cookie dough pops? I am going to try these!

    ReplyDelete