|oh. my. goodness.|
So, I don't really want to call these cinnamon balls, but that's basically what they are. Cinnamon rolls with less work :) I forgot to take a picture before we ate half of the pan, they were that delicious.
- 9 Rhodes frozen rolls
- 2 TBSP white sugar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cream together until you get the right consistency. I like mine thick but still spreadable.
- Stick frozen rolls on a pam-sprayed pie plate, and microwave for about a minute, then cut each roll into 4 pieces with scissors.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Combine sugars and cinnamon in another small bowl.
- Drop each piece dough in the butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar till it's nice and coated. Repeat with all dough.
- Arrange balls in the pie plate, and cover with plastic.
- Let rise. I recommend leaving them on the counter if you have to be up at 6:30 and you're making them at midnight, and they should be just right. If you have longer before you want to bake them, stick 'em in the fridge.
- Bake at 350-ish for about 10 minutes. They will smell amazing.
- Coat with icing while still warm, and try not to burn your mouth!