Monday, August 29, 2011

broccoli


I bought a huge bag of broccoli at costco last weekend, and then realized there is no way we could eat all that broccoli. I steamed it one night with dinner, and it was good, but how many times can you eat broccoli?? So I searched for a good broccoli recipe and decided to try this one (kind of). I didn't have a few ingredients, so here is my version, with no measurements.

a bunch of broccoli
olive oil
garlic powder
salt
pepper

I cut up the broccoli into bite size pieces, but not too small. Then spread it evenly on a baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil over the top. Then I kind of just tossed it with my hands to get the oil evenly coated over the broccoli. Sprinkle the seasonings on top and roast in the oven at 425 for about 20 minutes.

I'm sure the original is way better, but this was seriously so good!! Chad kept saying "this is sooo good" "oh my gosh..mmm" haha it was really yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment