Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spicy mango chicken stuffed sweet potatoes

This is another recipe I got from @busygirlseatclean. Follow them on Instagram!

•2 chicken breast
•1 mango
•1 red bell pepper
•1/8 cup sliced pepperoncinis
•2 sweet potatoes

• Bake sweet potatoes at 350 for 45 minutes. More or less, depending on their size.
• Season chicken with Mrs. Dash chipotle and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until done. (I didn't have the Mrs. Dash seasoning so I looked up the ingredients and used what spices I did have that are in the chipotle mix. I mixed them all together in a bowl with some lemon juice, then rubbed it on the chicken)
• Dice mango and bell pepper
• Sautée mango, bell pepper and pepperoncinis for 5-8 minutes
• Dice chicken and add to pepper/mango mix
• Slice sweet potato down the middle and stuff with chicken/pepper/mango mixture!

No comments:

Post a Comment