Thursday, July 1, 2010

giant hostess cupcake? YES!


Dinner this week has been pretty much amazing. We have a ton of meat in our freezer that needs to get used up before the move, so I've gone crazy cooking. Sunday we had bratwurst with pototoes and carrots, Monday we had Tacos and homemade mango peach salsa, Tuesday we had chicken stir fry and edamame and sweet and sour rice and Wednesday was pork roast, baked poatoes with broccoli and cheese. Last night I wasn't actually hungry but really wanted to make something sweet, so I figured this cake would do! It's devil's food cake with hostess filling between the layers covered with fudge frosting. SO GOOD. I brought it to work today, and we decided that cake like this is the reason that lipo exists! The recipe I found for the filling wasn't as good as Mom's, so I'll post mom's recipe when I get it from her.
CP
Love ya girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment